Reggie's Holiday Pick
Looking for the perfect gift for your Redbird? Reggie has you covered. These limited-edition socks featuring the Redbird in Flight logo will keep your feet cozy and show off your Redbird pride. They also make the perfect gift for friends and your Redbird family!
In addition to being amazing, exclusive ISU swag, you will feel good each time you wear them knowing that you’ve provided Illinois State with a margin of excellence. Why is that? Because all proceeds from Reggie's Holiday Pick will support the ISU Excellence Fund, which supports areas of greatest need throughout campus.
Reggie's Holiday Pick - Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I send orders to someone else's address?
- Of course! Reggie's Holiday Pick makes the perfect gift and you can send them directly to your friends and family. Each package will include a card explaining how proceeds benefit the ISU Excellence Fund.
- What if I want to send to multiple addresses?
- Each order will ship to one address so multiple addresses will require multiple orders.
- When will orders be shipped?
- Orders received on or before November 18 will ship on November 24. Orders received between November 19 - December 1 will ship on December 7.
- I would like to get more than 4 pairs. Who should I contact?
- Please contact Van Miller at (309) 438-4309 or vcmille2@IllinoisState.edu.
- Is this the Redbird Sock campaign?
- The Redbird Socks for Scholarships campaign has been replaced with Reggie's Holiday Pick.
- Are the 2019 socks still available?
- Yes, a limited number still remain. Contact Van Miller at vcmille2@IllinoisState.edu to request last year's socks with your gift.
- I recently made a gift to the ISU Excellence Fund and didn’t know about Reggie's Holiday Pick. Can I use my recent gift to get socks?
- You must contact Van Miller at van_miller@IllinoisState.edu to let him know that you want a pair of socks with your recent gift. The fair market value of $6.75 will be deducted from the charitable gift amount per IRS regulations.
A gift of $25 or more must be made on or before 11:59 PM on December 1, 2020. $6.75 per pair of socks will be deducted from the charitable gift amount per IRS regulations.